Monday, June 16, 2008


This was one of the last photos we took before getting to Berkeley CA, where Emily and I spent a couple days. Emily flew back to Philly on the 11th, where she is living until she leaves for her year long Adventure in China! Hope y'all enjoyed this taste of our journey. I can not express how much gratitude I feel toward her for coming with me and supporting me while I make this move. I have felt so lucky to have the friends and family I do, who have been so wonderful over these last months in this whirlwind of change.

As for me, I got to my final (at least for now) destination yesterday. Cottage Grove, Oregon. I am living and working at The Aprovecho Community- center for sustainable research until mid October. I am working on their wonderful garden and living and working in the beautiful lush green that is Oregon.

I will post more as more comes along, I am new to the blogging world but am trying to be more hip to all this stuff.

much love to all.

No comments: